Agrilite BekinaTg rubber boots. 39 to 46
1 Ideal for the agricultural hunting and fishing sector
2 Weight 645g approx. (1 piece size 42)
3 Green color
4 Sizes available: from 39 to 46
The polyurethane structure offers an excellent barrier against cold and humidity, keeping the foot warm and dry
• Polyurethane boots are very light (about 40% less weight than normal rubber boots found on the
• Bekina® polyurethane has a very resistant compound.
Laboratory tests show that the sole resists wear and tear up to 4 times more than normal rubber boots
• They are easily washable with water
• The material used for the manufacture of Bekina polyurethane boots does not contain CFC and is biodegradable.
• Maximum grip on any surface
• Slip resistant
• TPU insert = neutralizes all shocks
• Long-lasting PU sole
• Hygienic, thanks to the conical profile of the sole