GOBBI CROPAID ANTIFROST NATURAL BIOLOGICAL ANTIFREEZE FOR PLANTS LT. 1
- Mixture of microelements Boron, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Zinc.
- AWARD WINNING PRODUCT! Natural antifreeze for plants. Increases the resistance of plants to cold and frost. CROPAID is a balanced organic source of chelated micronutrients carefully formulated for foliar applications, for fertigation and even for soilless cultivation. Also suitable for ornamental plants in mixing with fertilizers to be used both in cultivation substrates and in traditional production systems. Suitable for strawberries and small fruits in general. The product is absorbed by leaves and roots and increases resistance to cold and in particular to frosts. Advantages: CROPAID is produced using only the highest quality raw materials, Copper, Iron, Manganese and Zinc are completely chelated. This guarantees: Efficient distribution and use of micronutrients - up to 5 times more efficient than sulfate-based mixes! It increases the resistance of crops to biotic and abiotic stress conditions. Quick and simple to use. Applicable through the root system and leaves. Fully compatible formulation: prevents the formation of sludge, sediment and leaves the dripping lines clean. (See also: CropAid AntiHeat)
- Formulation: Liquid
- Boron (B) soluble in water 0.38%
- Copper (Cu) chelated with EDTA - water soluble 0.1%
- Iron (Fe) chelated with EDTA - water soluble 3.5%
- Manganese (Mn) chelated with EDTA-soluble in water 0,83%
- Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water 0.06%
- Zinc (Zn) chelated with EDTA - soluble in water 0.48%
- Warnings: It is advisable to finely nebulize the solution on the whole plant in the period in which the lowering of temperature is expected, acting on a calendar every 7 days. In this way the protection of the plant is ensured. On untreated plants it is however possible to intervene up to 6-12 hours before the thermal lowering. Preferably use water with a low content or, better still, chlorine-free and with a pH lower than 7. Do not mix with alkaline reaction products and do not use wetting agents. Apply during the hottest hours of the day. Plants must not be under stress before application. The effect is temporary so the treatment must be repeated after 7-15 days. It is important to monitor the crop and adjust nutrient supplies as needed. In some situations, it may be necessary to add iron [Anticlor Fe WP6G (Iron EDDHA 6%)] to ensure adequate levels of the nutrient. Make at least 3 applications, once every 2 weeks during the growing season, spraying the entire crop to achieve full coverage.
Fields of use and instructions for use
- Foliar horticulture 2-3 L / ha Treat to drop point. Use at a concentration of 500 ml / hl.
- Fruit growing, tree crops in general. foliar 4-5 L / ha Treat up to dripping point. Use at a concentration of 500 ml / hl.
- All root crops 2 L per 10 kg of fertilizer In a mixture with water-soluble fertilizers
- All crops Soilless 5 L per 10,000 L of circulating solution. In continuous fertigation.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: