ALTEA moleSTOP NOURISHES THE PLANTS AND DRIVES AWAY MOLES AND MICE CAMPAGNOLI REMOVE 20 Kg
- TALPASTOP is organic nitrogen fertilizer, of vegetable origin, which thanks to the natural
presence of two substances (Ricin and Ricinina) in addition to nourishing the plants exerts
also an action of protection of the same from moles, country mice, grillotalpe,
voles, elaterids, nocturnals, and other terrestrial insects.
- TALPASTOP is used on lawns, flower beds, turf, golf courses,
sports fields, vegetable gardens and orchards, etc. manifesting its action repelled from
from about 2 weeks after its application.
Doses and methods of use:
- Preventive treatment in pre-sowing or pre-transplantation:
- Spread and bury a few weeks before sowing and/or transplanting to
dose of 100-150 g/m2.
- Curative treatment on vegetation:
- Spread evenly 200-250 g/m2 and irrigate.
- It is important to keep the soil constantly moist and repeat the treatments
every 3-4 weeks.