- New product
GREEN VELVET FERTILIZER STIMULATING BIOEQUILIBRATOR OF ROOT DEVELOPMENT NPK 3.5.5 KG. 6
Security policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
GRGREEN VELVET STIMULATING BIOEQUILIBRATOR OF ROOT DEVELOPMENT NPK 3.5.5 KG. 6
- Total nitrogen (N) 3%
- Organic nitrogen (N) 2%
- Urea nitrogen (N) 1%
- Total phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 5%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water 4%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water 5%
- Organic Carbon (C) of biological origin 7.5%
- Amino acids, humic acids, fulvic acids, vegetable hydrolysates, vitamins, naturally chelated microelements
- ORGAN MINERAL FERTILIZER NPK 3-5-5 in suspension. Bio-balancer of radical development.
- VELVET is an organic mineral fertilizer consisting of an organic-vitamin complex formulated with different matrices of plant origin, which produce diversified effects on the soil and plants. VELVET contains plant extracts with stimulating activity, humic acids, amino acids, polysaccharides, saponins, vitamins B1, B5, B6, PP, naturally chelated microelements such as zinc (Zn), manganese (Mn) and molybdenum (Mo).
ADVANTAGES AND FISIONUTRITIONAL PURPOSES:
- VELVET acts both on the plant and in the soil, favoring all the main processes (expansion of the roots, flowering, fruit set, fruit growth).
- 1) TO THE GROUND
- Promotes greater development of bacterial microflora, stimulating the development of a rich and complete root system
- Promotes the absorption of mineral elements (where the pH is high), enhancing the availability of blocked phosphorus, calcium and iron
- Reduces compaction by improving the water / air ratio
- It tends to bring the pH towards neutrality
- Provides slow release nitrogen
- 2) ON PLANTS
- Generates a rich reserve of energy for the benefit of metabolic processes
- Regulates and stimulates the production of endogenous hormones by stimulating the various phenological phases in a balanced way, obtaining the development of more consistent plant tissues (particularly on tomatoes, it favors the growth of flower stages with short internodes)
- It improves the setting of the flowers and reduces their drop, especially in the presence of stress due to excess heat or cold
- It clearly anticipates the ripening of fruits by improving their size.
- Arboreal, Horticultural, Industrial, Floricultural, Table vine.
DOSES OF USE
- Dose of use: varies according to the crops. VELVET is to be distributed in fertigation.
- See the label.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: